Saturday, August 14, 2010

I have a newsletter!

Alright ladies and gents I created a newsletter that i would like to send out every week with special offers, coupons, freebies and all of the latest news and info about my designs, my self and my family. This is a great chance to not only score some exclusive and amazing deal and freebies but also to get to know more about me.
And to make the deal even sweeter once i hit 50 subscribers I'll give away a $50 gift certificate to one of my stores, and you'll get to choose which one!


I've got a few new things in the works as  well as uploading products to my 2 new stores. Here is one item from the 2 kits im working on!!!


The first element is from an awesome kit im working on called Craft Addict and the second item is a word art element from a sweet new girls kit im calling Sugar Sweet. I should have them both finished sometime in the next week, so be on the look out for more about them and some freebies. I'll have a great set of quickpages available only through my newsletter at the end of the month so sign up now so you dont miss out!

No comments: