Sunday, May 23, 2010

FYI: June will have lots of surprises!

Yep! That's right! June will be jam packed with surprises from me. I will be hosting my own challenges right here on my blog for you to complete and get entries into some great prizes! There will be freebies along the way plus you will get some of those layouts made that you have been dying to do! 

Not all of the details have been worked out but you should stay tuned as i'll be letting you know more as things become set. 
Throughout the month I will be posting different challenges for you to complete, you will be submitting them via comments to that blog post. With each completed challenge you will receive one entry into the prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. There will be chances to gain addition 'Bonus' entries as well! check back frequently for more information! so get your scrapping hats ready and set the date for June 1st!

1 comment:

Tina Bentley said...

Sounds like fun, will try to keep checking.