Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm back!

Yep, im back, i was gone for a while because i had my second little boy. He was born on March 27th, 2010. Some might think he was small but in my family he is a large baby. He was 6 pounds 9 ounces and 19 1/4 inches long. 
My husband chose his name and decided on Dawson Robert Ray. He is a beautiful baby boy.
Unlike my First son, He's not a baby that needs his binkie all of the time, but he only has one that he likes lol. The green soothie's they give you at the hospital.
I was so happy that i managed to deliver him without any pain meds, I actually used the big tub they have there to help manage the pain and it worked wonders. Active labor (the painful part) only lasted 2 hours!

My oldest came to visit us that day along with my brother and my mom returned to the hospital with them.

Dawson did have to spend the next night in the hospital in the NICU area. He had to stay under the UV lights because he had jaundice.
Luckily it was only one night that he needed it. The reason for most of his jaundice was because he has A- blood and i have O+. Other than that the other leading contributor was because he was born so quickly, only 15 minutes of pushing.

A little while after Dawson's birth was Easter so we had to celebrate it for my oldest. Since we were at my mom's (the kids and i spent the first week at my mom's to help with adjustments), my younger brother decided he would be in charge of hiding the eggs, while my mom would help the easter bunny shop.
He got candies in his eggs and 2 take-a-long thomas and friends toys plus a set of trains and a few other things.
He had a blast!

Then just the other day we went over to my mom's for her birthday and after my oldest made a steppingstone for my mom he played in the dirt with some old tonka toys and managed to get filthy. Because he needed a bath and the weather was nice my parents decided to let him take a bath in the old jacuzzi tub they have outside.
Can we tell he had fun?

But so that is what i have been up to, i plan on getting back into the swing of things very soon so keep an eye out on my blog for the newest goodies from me.

No comments: