Saturday, November 22, 2008

CT Call, layouts and a freebie!!

I'm still looking for some people to join my CT. If you are interested please send an email to ms_jordan@ymail.com. Tuesday my family added one more furBaby to the mix! We named him Ball, He is a Blue Point Siamese!! Hes Beautiful. My camera is not working so the photo above of the cat is NOT Ball. Ball is much Cuter! i will try and get one up before too long.. its just hard not having a camera :(
I have 2 Lo's to share with you today. They are both for Scrappy Cats over at DSS. In both of these I used her Stitched Flourish Photoshop Action combined with the papers in her midnight moon kit to create the flourishes you see. The rest of the Lo is all of her Midnight Moon kit. I used her Glitter Shimmer Alpha for the lettering in both of the LO's and the word art in her kit.
1. 2 photos friends took while we were up on top of Rocky Butte just before the fire works started for the 4th of July 2008.
2. 5 photos all taken at Oaks Park Amusement park at night. This is Portland’s version of Coney Island.

No comments: