Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've been away.. I'm sorry! :(

yes i have been away and i'm very sorry things just got chaotic.. so here are a few new items i have in the store along with a freebie!This first preview is of my BIGGEST and BEST cu product! it's 112 Bow! YES 112 CU BOWS!!! The Second Preview is of my great new kit Winter Bliss! And my new Favorite Template i have! and last but not least a butterfly Doorhanger that's perfect for any little girl! Today you get a CandyCorn to play with when making those Goolish Halloween Layouts! All of the featured Products here are available here in my store! Dont Forget to check out everything i have available.. I have a total of 75 products! YES 75!



1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).